Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

Ok, I’m gonna write a weekly real fast because it’s Christmas and I’ll leave it there.

Not much memorable happened Monday Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday we had intercambios down in Murcia. Number 4 with Elder Krummenacher. Highlights include getting a free napolitana from a mom of a member at a panadería. She wouldn’t accept my money, I left feeling I robbed the place. Playing soccer with a Chinese kid and an African.

On Friday we had the best ward Christmas party I’ve even been to. Instead of settting up and organizing and cooking and cleaning, our ward decided to go a different route. We just set a date and a time and everyone went to the Chinese wok buffet. It was awesome and the ward even payed for us. By the end we all thought we were going to throw up, but hey it’s Christmas. There was a really good turnout (why wouldn’t there be) and everyone had a great time.

The next more we got up to help and investigator move. They weren’t really packed yet and had more stuff than they thought. The elevator was also broken. Not exactly what we expected but we were happy to serve on Christmas Eve eve. 


🇺🇸  Élder Pearce 🇪🇸